No. of Positions: 1+
Full Job Description
A Store lead is a part-time position who is responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team, in the absence of a manager, by completing cash wrap operations, opening and closing procedures and acting as the Leader On Duty (LOD). The Store Lead represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. The Store Lead has a direct reporting relationship to the General Manager/Store Manager.
- Supports management team in order to maximize productivity through product knowledge, customer service and by meeting key store initiatives
- Assists in developing talent through the training and supervision of associates
- Serves as a positive role model for others in driving and maintaining high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
- Participates in the Leader On Duty (LOD) program which provides an exceptional shopping experience to our customers and drives store profitability while leveraging payroll
- Supports and participates in all company training and developmental initiatives
- Fosters a positive work environment and provides direct, honest feedback in a timely manner
- Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom, adhering to customer ready environment (CRE) standards and safety requirements
- Ability to model, encourage and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor
- Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years previous retail experience
- must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills:
- Demonstrated passion for customer service, time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- communicates effectively
- Ability to work in team environment
- proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications and ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Serves as a role model
- Be flexible and open to change in a fast paced environment
- Embraces self development
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must be 18+ years of age.
Please apply in store or online at ChildrensPlace.com. Select US-MI-TROY to apply to the Oakland Mall location.