Part-Time Customer Experience Position
Store: jcpenney Salon
Part-time JCPenney Salon Customer Experience Position available
Availability must include nights and weekends.
Candidate must be able to provide an exceptional customer experience while driving retail sales and maintaining the Core Standards for the salon.
Candidate must be proficient with people skills and able to answer multiple phones lines, while assisting clients with checkout, scheduling their appointments and maintaining their customer data.
To apply, contact Sheri Taylor at 248-583-1636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Store: Jimmy Jazz
Assistant Store Manager
Sales Associate - Part-time
Store: Sunglass Hut at Macy's
Sales Associate Requirements: - Flexible 10-20 hours per week - Must be able to open, close, and work weekends - Must have great customer service skills - Sales focused, energetic, motivated, and able to work independently - Must have retail experience Contact Jackie at 248-597-2270
Store: The Limited
Salary: $8.50- $10/hr.
15- 25 hrs/wk
The Sales Leader is a non-management position with primary responsibilities for delivering exceptional client engagement experiences and selling merchandise. This position is also responsible for leading sales floor coverage, maintaining a selling focus, and supporting all aspects of visual presentation and store operations, including opening and closing routines.
Client Centric - Lead and support environment that is consistently focused on delivering exceptional client engagement experiences.
- Lead a consistent focus in delivering exceptional client experiences.
- Analyze strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the business/market to capture a greater market share.
- Remain up to date of what is current in the fashion industry.
- Ensure Client Experience Brand Standards are maintained.
Merchandising Excellence - Clearly and consistently represent merchandising principles.
- Undertand business concepts and use strategic processes to make good business decisions.
- Provide leadership or assistance with floorsets, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
- Lead selling and client engagement efforts as the Client Sales Leader during scheduled shifts.
- Train and motivate associates to improve selling and client service performance.
- Ensure Merchandising Brand Standards are maintained.
Operational Excellence - Lead and support company goals and initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assist in meeting payroll targets.
- Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods as directed.
- Perform opening and closing duties as directed.
- Perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions as directed.
- Ensure Operational Brand Standards are maintained.
- Additional responsibilities include keeping the store and stock areas neat, clean, and organized and all other assigned duties.
Individual Attributes - Develop and model skills and characteristics that lead to improved effectiveness and productivity.
- Motivate, inspire, and lead team to achieve results.
- Support team building activities.
- Recognize individual and team achievements and contributions.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, and standards are effectively implemented.
- Lead change and innovation.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers.
- Demonstrated sales accountability.
- Client service experience - 6 months minimum.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers, and supervisors.
- Availability for varied weekly shifts, including weekend, closing, and holiday shifts.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Apply at www.Limited.com.